Monday, June 8, 2009

Brick Lane. I want to go there.

"What do you want to see in London?"
My sister INGER asked me this question not long ago.
It's a trick question, of course.
What DON'T I want to see?
Off the top of my head:
1. I want to see a FOOTBALL match (but our December-January visit occurs during the traditional time of the THIRD ROUND OF THE FA CUP, complicating that aim).
2. I want to gaze at the THAMES while strolling across the MILLENNIUM BRIDGE. 3. I want to browse the BRICK LANE MARKET as early as possible on a Sunday morning.
Located at the northern end of Brick Lane and along Cheshire Street in East London, the Brick Lane Market operates every Sunday from around 4 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Almost anything you can imagine can be found at the market.
I don't really want to buy anything there (unless I find some RETRO FOOTBALL or VINTAGE REGGAE items), I just want to see it.
Well, that's three things I want to see.
I think there's only about 3,000,000 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment